One of the ways that Student Government can voice student needs across campus is through various committees. There are several standing committees that exist every year and are run by Student government itself and take care of funding process, RSO applications, and the yearly elections. Additionally, SG places students, both SG and non-SG, on several external committees formed by administrators and different branches of the University.
SG creates several subcommittees during the year to work on various specific projects that may not need a long-term committee.
Student Government has several types of committees:
- Standing Committees
- External Committees
- Campus Dialogue Fund
- Campus Dining Advisory Board
- Committee on Crime Prevention and Security on Campus and in the Neighborhood
- Independent Review Committee for the UCPD
- IT Advisory Board
- Logan Arts Center Advisory Committee
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs Advisory Board
- Sports Fund
- Transportation and Security Advisory Board