Get involved in Student Government
All of our meetings are always open to the student body -- check out our calendar to find meeting times. We're always looking for new projects and initiatives to support student life, so if you'd like to suggest one feel free to let us know about yours! To stay up to date on opportunities to get involved in SG, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We are currently seeking applications for cabinet positions, and we will open up applications for committee membership at the end of summer, so stay tuned for ways to get engaged!
Keep reading to learn how to join the team!
We are soliciting applications for the 2016-2017 SG cabinet, which is composed of committee chairs and other administrative support positions. A huge part of the work Student Government does is through committees--funding student organizations, addressing campus-wide issues, and providing valuable resources for the student body. We invite you to get involved in SG by applying to chair a committee. As we work hard to make SG visible, accessible, and issue-oriented, we highly encourage anyone interested in leadership to apply for a chair position. The rest of committee membership will be selected in the fall.
We are also accepting applications for other positions in the SG cabinet, such as Director of Communications or Director of Finance, which help with the administration of SG committees and services.
Links to the individual applications are listed below. DEADLINE EXTENDED: Please apply by Sunday, July 3rd, at 11:59 p.m. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Director of Communications
- Director of Finance
- Director of Technology
- Chair of Committee on Campus Sustainability
- Chair of Constitutional Review Committee (Parliamentarian)
- Chair of Committee on RSOs
- Chair of Coalition of Academic Teams
- Chair of Committee on Student Services
- Chair of Committee on Academics in the College
- Chair of Student Government Finance Committee
- Chair of Community Service Fund
- Chair of Sports Club Fund
- Chair of Program Coordinating Council
- Chair of Uncommon Fund
- Chair of Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Committee
- Chair of Committee on Student Employment