Student Government Looking for a Secretary!
Student Government (SG) secretaries record minutes at various SG meetings and post the minutes on the SG website. Additionally, SG secretaries will help prepare any materials and briefs necessary for meetings. Secretaries may be asked to help with other tasks such as organizing food delivery for SG forums.
Pay is $10.00/hour.
- Required: you must be a student at the University of Chicago
- $10/hr, paid through the UChicago payroll
- Time commitment of about 2-3 hours per week, should be available every other Monday (even weeks) at 6pm, some Tuesdays at 5pm, every Wednesday at 7pm, and some Thursdays at 5:30pm. If not all of these times work, just note that in your email.
- Note-taking for meetings, notes must be neat and organized and are made public at sg.uchicago.edu
- Ordering food for meetings
- Setting up and cleaning up
- Helping with SG events when needed
- Occasionally updating the SG website and various small tasks
Organized, Attentive, Basic Computer Skills
Please email Miguel Ortega, Chief of Staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested! We are hoping to fill this position by next Monday (October 20, 2014)